Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? If you haven’t, now is the time to begin. Newflash… Christmas is just around the corner. If you are remotely interested in limiting your stress and overwhelm during the holidays, one of the things you should tackle right away is your gift list.
To get you started, I’ve put together a list of my top Christmas gift ideas under $50. Yes, these are great gift ideas and they really are under $50.
1) Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Highly rated volumizer and hair dryer. Saves time in getting ready in one step.
2. Kids Crockband Clogs These kids crocks comes in several colors.
3. StretchTec (Old Navy) Water Repellent Men’s Joggers No excuses, now he has something to wear when works out.
4. Eileen Pisa Initial Bracelet Omygosh, these initial bracelets are “GOLD: and they make such great personal gifts because you can initial them. The best part is that the price just dropped from $30 to $10. Makes a great gifts for friends and girls that you have no idea what to get. They look great stacked too!
5. Nordstrom Plush Throw This is a great cozy gift. Impressive review rating.
6. Discovery Kids’ Dome Great for young kids! It’s like their little hide away spot. Just had a $20 price drop.
7. Moccasin Slippers Cozy Winter Gift Get the right size before they sell out! Goes up to size 12.
8. Women’s Fleece Lined Leggings Great for the Winter Keeps legs warm while maintaining style.
9. Kate Spade Glitter Make Up Case She can carry all her make-up favorites in this sparkly case. Comes in three colors.
10. Earthenwear 3 Piece Mixing Bowl Set Less than $10. Makes a great hostess gift.
11. Amazon Essentials Heavy-Weight Boys Jacket Such a steal. A winter jacket that is less than $50!
12. Yves Saint Laurent Trip Lipstick Set These colors are the perfect compliment to a holiday look. Great stocking stuffer! *Limited Edition*
13. Yeakou Block Plaid Shacket It’s the season’s most loved top. It’s a combination between a shirt and jacket and you’ll want it in your closet. Comes in 11 color patterns.
14. Toy Story Toddler Boys Boots So cute! Get this for your Toy Story fans.
15. Old Navy Funnel-Neck Microfiber Sweater Cool weather closet staple. Sizes up to XXL
Other Gift Guide Ideas You May Like:
Best Health and Wellness Gifts
Gift Subscriptions for Everyone on Your List
Comments ( 0 )