No matter who you are or where you are, I think that we could all use a good dose of self care. To get on the right path, here are the some of the best self-care gifts to buy not just around the holidays but, anytime of year.
Self-care is not about chugging down a pint of ice cream over Christmas Hallmark movies, although that might feel good. Self-care is about the little things that we can do everyday to move the needle in this health and wellness journey and even make use feel more beautiful too.
If you’ve been listening to the news, you probably already know that shipping is a little different this holiday season. So it’s best to get those self-care gifts for friends and loved ones as soon as you can. I recently conducted a poll on my Instagram stories and 60% had not started their Christmas shopping yet, while 40% had.
While that’s a quick snapshot of my followers on Instagram, that’s a big chunk of people that have already started shopping. I think it’s safe to say, the sooner you get started this year, the better off you’ll be.
If you’re not on LiketoKnowIt, all you have to do is download the FREE LTK app on your Apple or Android device. Then follow my page: DrLisa and you’ll be notified of all my latest finds for the holidays and beyond. Speaking of the holidays, let’s get back into these self care gifts. There are great ideas here for both men and women.
Shop the Best Self Care Gifts this Season
- Braun Wet/Dry Hair Removal for Women (Cordless and Rechargeable)
- Men’s Braun Beard Trimmer & Shaver with Charger and Leather Travel Case
- Art of Shaving Oil that Protects Against Irritation and Prevents Razor Bumps- Great for sensitive skin
- French Organic Hand Cream with Cherry Almond, Shea Butter & Argan Oil
- Custom Blend Ceramic Iron with 3 Barrels
- Shower/Bath Cleansing Device with 3 Interchangeable Heads
- Facial Toning Kit: Lifts and Contours Skin, Reduces Wrinkles
- Personal Microdermabrasion Kit for Face and Body
- Oral B 5000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Professional Steam Powered Hair Straightener
How’s that for a list of some of the best self care gifts?
Try these gifts for a great way to add a bit of mindfulness and selfcare to your wellness routine and those you love every single day.