Are you still trying to figure out what to buy for that hard to shop person on your list? I know it sounds cliché but the gift of good health. Next to that, these gifts come in at a close second. Here are the best health and wellness gifts whether you’re shopping for a seasoned health warrior or a wannabe health newbie. And as you know, I take health very seriously. If it made the list, these gifts have to be good.
Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter so that you don’t miss any of my upcoming holiday gift guides. There’ll be a new one every week.=! Plus, you’ll get my free healthy recipes e-cookbook when you sign up.
1. Get Healthy U TV : Give the gift of health with a online subscription to Get Healthy U TV. The digital platform gives access to premium quality exercise classes and wellness regimens from your screen, where ever you are. The best part is that they have a new and amazing limited time offer. It’s just $3 for the entire year. The regular price is $69. Get it this gift for yourself or gift it to a friend.
2, Organic Wellness Tea Samples: Do you know a tea lover? These organic tea sampler is specifically for wellness and immune support. The teas are caffeine free and packaged by hand in organic pouches. Blends include: detox, anti-inflammatory, sleep, decongest and immunity.
3. Body Fat Smart Scale: Body fat analyzer and scale with health monitor and apps. Just one scale can be synched with several other members of the family.
4. Non-GMO Indoor Herb Garden Kit: Includes heirloom seeds for cilantro, thyme, parsley and basil. You need a green thumb to appreciate this gift. You can grow fresh and healthy herbs from the convenience of inside your home. Less than $30 plus includes a $3 coupon for even more savings.
5. Adjustable dumbbells: These dumbbells are the perfect gift for the health and wellness lover. I own a pair and it’s been one of my best investments in my health. What’s great about it is that each dumbbell adjusts from 5-52.5lbs and you don’t need a lot of space for tons of equipment.
6. 14 oz Insulated Stainless Rampler: Comes in 20 gorgeous colors and keeps coffee and tea hot for hours.
7. Leg massager for circulation: This massager includes 6 modes and 4 intensities. Great for those that spend many hours sitting, standing or even people that could use some help with circulation. Can be used at home, office or even traveling. This is a gift that anyone would love.
8. 18 Pack Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils: I love these essential oils. Each holds 10ml and they are high quality essential oils for aromatherapy, massage and more. Comes with a free e-book to get you started.
9. Sauna Blanket: The benefits of saunas are many. But let’s face it, most people can’t afford to go the spa often enough or have access to a sauna in their homes. If you really want to indulge in someone this year, this sauna blanket is the ultimate wellness gift and a great investment in self-care. I did a video about my sauna blanket and how to use it here.
10. Porcelain Essential Oil Diffuser: Beautifully designed diffuser with up to 7 hours of runtime. Safe device will shut off automatically when water runs out. Comes in 5 beautiful colors. Dimensions: 4ftx10ftx2in
11. Lightweight Exercise Mat with Carrying Case With over 1200 reviews, this is the exercise mat to get for the floor exercises, tumbling, gymnastics and more. Great for kids and adults alike. The mat comes in eight colors and pattern variations and can be attached to other mats to make the workspace bigger as well.
12. Rebounding Mini Trampoline: This mini trampoline is not only good for your cardiovascular health, but fun too. Comes complete with traveling case, bounce counter, DVD and free online workouts. Great for adults and kids.
Svago ZGR Zero Gravity Recliner Chair
Have you ever heard of zero gravity recliners?
The thought process is that gravity compresses the spine causing a myriad of health problems. NASA scientists discovered that microgravity and general weightlessness in space resulted in lengthening of the spine, flattening of the curve of the spice, decreased bodily pressure and so much more.
Zero gravity chairs, like the Svago Zero Gravity Chairs, have been found to decrease the effects of gravity, lower blood pressure, improve healing and more. These chairs come with a handheld remote, massage features, adjustable lumbar pillow with footrests and more.
If you want to spoil someone or are looking for the ultimate in health and wellness gifts, this chair so much of a better idea than a massage chair.
You can learn more about these chairs here: Lean into the Svago ZGR Zero Gravity Chairs.
Comments ( 0 )