If you don’t know what Prime Day is don’t worry… I’m going to help you out. If you already know what Prime Day is, this post will also help you get ready for Prime Day which is on July 11 and 12th.
If you’re looking for Today’s Prime Day —> Jump to the bottom of this post for Today’s Prime Day Deals
Since I go crazy for all things Amazon anyway, the least I can do to give back. Amazon place for pantry staples, cleaning supplies, everyday necessities and so much more!
Check out some of my favorite Prime Day finds in my Amazon Storefront.
What is Prime Day?
Prime day is also 2-day event of sales and deals exclusively for Amazon Prime members. There are also a few weeks of great lead up deals before the big shopping event. More about that later.
Currently, Amazon Prime memberships are $139/year for new members and $69/year for students. If you’re on the fence about if that annual fee is worth it you should read Amazon Prime: Why It’s Worth the Money and How Amazon Helps Me Be a Better Parent. Just think of Prime Day as Christmas in July. You can get some of the best deals on Prime Day.
How to Get Ready for Prime Day
- Obviously the first thing you should do is sign up for Amazon Prime.
- If you’re still on the fence about Amazon Prime, sign up for a free 30 day Amazon Prime trial.
- Next mark the date ( July 11 & 12th 3pm EDT) on whatever calendar or calendars you use so that you don’t miss it. I recommend an electronic calendar like what comes on most smartphones or Google Calendar so that you can set up an alert.
- Get Prime Day deal alerts by downloading the Amazon app (amazon.com/app) and typing “sneak peek” in the search bar. Put any wish list items on you virtual shopping list. Next turn notifications on within the app so that you can be alerted as soon as those items go on sale. This post tells you exactly how to do it.
- Sign up for my newsletter to get Prime Day updates. I’ll send a few updates to my email subscribers during Prime Day on the best Amazon Prime deals. I’m doing some of the leg work so that you don’t have to.
- Watch deals so that you won’t miss alerts when items you are interested in go on sale.
- Start your Prime Day shopping directly from my Amazon shop using this link: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thedomesticlifestylist . I’ll be adding a Prime Deals section (with my favorite deals)to make it easy for no hassle shopping.
- Follow the Domestic Life Stylist Facebook page on Facebook and look for Prime Day deals. Make sure to turn on notifications so that you don’t miss a thing.
- Shop Amazon Fresh between June 21st ant July 7th and get 20% off store purchases.
- Get $15 off a future Amazon.com purchase when you download the Amazon photo’s app and use it to upload a picture for the first time.
- Keep tabs on this page for best the best of Today’s Deals from Amazon. I’ll update this page daily, with my latest and greatest finds before Prime Day.
Best of Today’s Amazon Prime Day Deals (7/11/23 & 7/12/23)
Amazon Beauty Deals
Foreo Luna Cleansing Brush -50% off0#1 Bestseller
Best Wellness Deals
Braun’s Women’s Hair Removal Device (over 30% off)
Best Amazon Electronics Deals
Amazon Home Deals
iRobot Self Emptying Robot Vacuum #1 Bestseller
Kitchen Aid Classic Mixing Bowls- 59% off (out of stock)
Amazon Basic’s Cast Iron Pot 6-Quart #1 Bestseller
Coway Air Purifier with HEPA Filter (cleans air up to 1560ft)