I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. Ultimately, this helps to support my green tea habit.
I love apple pie. The calories though…not so much. Here is an alternative to apple pie using fresh apples and maple syrup minus the crust. Oh, and you are going to love the fact that you can prepare this recipe in 15 minutes. What’s not to love?
- 1-2 gala apples (cored and sliced)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 350˚F
- Toss in lemon juice
- Add sugar, cinnamon, maple and vanilla
- Arrange into mini ramekins or dishes
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until desired doneness
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if desired