It’s no secret. I love Amazon. That’s the reason I wrote, “Why you should sign up for Prime“. But besides Amazon Prime, I’ve discovered something else. Amazon helps me be a better parent. Laugh if you want to but by the end of this post, you’ll want to know how Amazon can help you be a better parent too.
- Let’s Me Know Which Books to Buy Amazon Sends Out Lists Like “The Best Childrens Books of the Year“. This list is the best because it’s broken down by age groups. I see lots of gems on here that we haven’t read yet so I’m super excited. Let’s not forget you can buy books about how to become a better parent like, “The Conscious Parent” by Dr. Shefali Tsabary.
- Breaks down the Best Toys to Buy Age Group by Age Group First let me say, we have tons of toys at home but even so, if even if I wanted to buy a gift for one of my children or for kid’s party, I know already know where to look and what to buy.
- Amazon Let’s Me Subscribe and Save Although none of my children are in diapers anymore, I love that on Amazon.com you can subscribe to and save 20% on diapers My subscribe and save items allow me to spend more time with my kids and less time at the store. My Amazon subscribe and save items include: Kind Dark Chocolate Bars, Tide Smart Pouch and Viva Coconut Oil. For those items that I’m not subscribed and saved for, free 2-day shipping is a boss.
Read all about my 21 healthy snack favorites that you can feel good about serving your kids.
- Saves Money on School Supplies Amazon.com helps me get the best deal. We home school year round, so we start and finish book all throughout the year. Amazon, has a wide array of books, supplies and lots of stickers to keep us motivated all school year long. By the way, we love these stickers!
- Music and Tantrums Don’t Mix I love music. And since Prime Music gives members access to over 2 million songs I just can’t get enough. I don’t know about you but, when one of my children is throwing a tantrum, Prime Music help us bring it back to center. This not only works for kids, but for adults too. The therapeutic benefits of music just can’t be denied.
If I could give any mom a piece of parenting advice, I would say sign up Amazon Prime. It’s like your own personal assistant, you need a break and you deserve it.