I’ve got some more quick and healthy no cook breakfast recipes. Not only are they filling, but they are packed with nutrition as well. So who’s ready to eat?
Well Valentine’s Day is coming up. This would make a terrific Valentine’s Day breakfast treat!
Ingredients Serves: 2
8 oz Greek vanilla yogurt
8 oz Greek strawberry/banana yogurt
grape-nuts cereal to garnish
- Spoon some vanilla yogurt into glass
- Scatter with assorted berries
- Alternate with layers of strawberry/banana yogurt and follow with more berries
- Finish the process by ending with berries
- Garnish with grape-nuts cereal and sprig of mint as desired
- Add milk to oats, raisins, prunes, seeds and wheat germ.
- Soak in refrigerator for minimally one hour or overnight
- Once ready to serve add sliced bananas, top with coconut and cinnamon
- Can be eaten cold or warm