- A basting brush is a must-have for a moist turkey. I tend to favor this over a baster.
- What else would you cook the turkey in?
Timer (on oven or not)
- The cooking time depends on the weight of the bird and the type of oven used (convection/conventional). This “eat turkey” website has a great guide.
- Cook to 180 degrees for dark meat and 170 degrees for white meat.
Large Serving Platter
- Presentation is everything. It’s where you get to dress the turkey up for the party.
Carving Knife Set
- Its time to eat. Get the right tools for the job!