Well, the year is almost over and as usual, I like to reminisce about the top 10 posts here. So here they are the top ten in increasing order.
10. Curried Chicken Salad. I made this chicken salad this summer using chicken thighs instead of chicken breast. It was so good. You can always add fruit like grapes or dried cranberries to it if you like. It’s a guaranteed hit.
9. Five Savvy Home Management Tips to Get though the Busy School Year Ahead. New Home Management Tips are always worth exploring. Especially during the school year.
8. Housewarming: How to Make a Welcome Kit for a New Neighbor. It’s nice to know that people are craving for ways to be hospitable to their neighbors. The world needs more of that.
7. Ten Shortcuts for Cleaning Your House in Record Time. We all need more time don’t we. Too bad there are still only 24 hours in a day.
6. Sexy Summer Sides (Caribbean Coleslaw). Honestly there are no actual “Caribbean” ingredients in this slaw. But traditionally, this is how coleslaw is prepared in the Virgin Islands.
5. How to Make the Ultimate Coupon Organizer. Couponing was still very much of a “hot topic” in 2013. Interestingly enough, this post was one of the top viewed in 2011 as well as 2012.
4. The Ritz London: Plan a Fancy Tea Party this Spring. The Ritz London…what can I say. This place should be on your bucket list. If you can’t make it, don’t worry…I took notes.
3. Nine Natural Cold Remedies that Really Work. Wow, this post was just published in October and is in the “top three”! If you are looking for some alternatives to treat your cold, this is where you should look.
2. How to Survive Bed Rest Like a Pro. Bed Rest is hard. These are my tips for making things more manageable.
1. O-Duster Review and Giveaway. I can’t believe that this was the top post of 2013. We have lots of great giveaways on the blog. This was one of them. Actually, there is another giveaway happening now!
It’s been such a pleasure writing here week after week. I love seeing how the information we share here re-charges, entertains and even enlightens. Here’s to making it even bigger and better next year. Be sure to come back on Monday and see if you won the Pampers and CVS Giveaway.
Besides that, It’s time for a mini-bloggy break…There won’t be any new posts next week. Decembers are crazy around here!
Time to spend some great time with family and enjoy that new baby of mine. This Christmas will be his first!
Merry Christmas to you and your family. Here’s to a blessed, beautiful and bountiful 2014 for us all! I am looking forward to another fabulous year of “Living Life at Home with Finesse and Style ™”!