I feel like I can do a little exhaling now. The week is almost over and “boy” has it been a rough one. When I have crazy weeks like this it is the perfect opportunity for me to treat myself!
Sweet Baked Apple Crisp
1 Apple-cored and coarsely chopped (I used Jonagored)
1/4 cup oatmeal (I love oatmeal!)
juice of 1/2 small lemon
3 tbls molasses
1 tbl butter
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place apple in open foil (easy clean-up!)
- Add lemon juice over apple
- In small bowl combine oatmeal, nutmeg, cinnamon, butter and molasses and sprinkle over apples
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brown on top
Serves one stressed mama or 2 little people. Mine is sleeping, so this is all for me!