You know what I love? Eggs. I always have and probably always will. One of the best ways to enjoy boiled eggs is in egg salad.
Use egg salad in tea sandwiches, on a multi-grain cracker or just with a fork straight out of the bowl.
Egg salad goes well with watercress as well. Enjoy!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2.5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & white pepper to taste
- Peel hard boiled eggs and mash with fork
- Add mayo, onions, paprika, salt and peppers
- Mix well
- Let chill in refrigerator
- Garnish with watercress
- Serve with bread or crackers as desired if you manage to have any left
Amount Per Serving Calories 181Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 283mgSodium 294mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 10g