With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought that we should steam things up a bit in the kitchen. Don’t you? How about some hot, hot chocolate.
Hot Hot Chocolate
Homemade hot chocolate with a special kick. You will never think of hot chocolate the same again. Make it for your honey this Valentine’s Day.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Beverage
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/2 unsweetened almond milk (Silk)
- 1 square ghirardelli (60% cacao chocolate)
- 2 (large) marshmallows~cut into pieces
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- *garnish with whipped cream
- Put all the ingredients in medium saucepan on medium-low heat and stir slowly -about 10 minutes
- Once chocolate and marshmallows are melted, remove from heat.
DIY Dreamer Lambert’s Lately
Milk and Cuddles
MamaBzz Blooms Design Online