With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought that we should steam things up a bit in the kitchen. Don’t you? How about some hot, hot chocolate.
Hot Hot Chocolate
Homemade hot chocolate with a special kick. You will never think of hot chocolate the same again. Make it for your honey this Valentine’s Day.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Beverage
- 1/2 cup half & half
- 1/2 unsweetened almond milk (Silk)
- 1 square ghirardelli (60% cacao chocolate)
- 2 (large) marshmallows~cut into pieces
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- *garnish with whipped cream
- Put all the ingredients in medium saucepan on medium-low heat and stir slowly -about 10 minutes
- Once chocolate and marshmallows are melted, remove from heat.
Milk and Cuddles
MamaBzz Blooms Design Online
Comments ( 2 )
Oh my… I am so making this! It looks incredible.. Even the dash of cayenne!!
Hi! Thanks for stopping by. The dark chocolate and cayenne are especially good for antioxidants and speeding up the metabolism. It’s a cup of hot chocolate that you can feel better about. 🙂