With the hustle and bustle of the holidays in full swing, so is “gift anxiety”. Anxiety about who to get a gift for and what to buy, are areas of concern for many. The unrealistic expectations that families place on themselves over the holidays in light of a still very real financial crisis is in many ways unsettling at best.
Whether you are trying to hold on to your cash or just need a change of pace, if you looking for some gift alternatives this season here are some great ideas for you.
• Give the gift of child care
• Cleaning Services: dishes, laundry, house
• Lawn Service: rake leaves, shovel snow
• Gift your talent: photography, music, manual labor, beauty or salon services etc
• Food Gifts: Homemade meals, cookies and other treats
The benefit to giving these types of gifts is that you don’t have to wait in long lines at the store and they are easy on your wallet too. No Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Green Monday deals can beat that! Linked up at WLWW.
Comments ( 0 )