If this isn’t summer I don’t know what is. I go back and forth between spring and summer but I think summer is really my favorite time of year. Once the weather starts warming up, travel picks up too and you already know I just can’t get enough. Something about July and being in the hot summer sun also sparks my creativity in the kitchen. So if you liked my watermelon lime granita recipe you’re going to love these creamy kiwi key lime popsicles.
These babies are made from real ingredients. Not all that junk that you can’t sometimes pronounce when you buy popsicles from the grocery store.
Want to know what else? These kiwi key lime popsicles are dairy and sugar-free. Say what now?
Yes! So you can leave that guilt at the door honey.
I’ve always wanted to try my hand at making homemade popsicles so I scooped up these ice pop molds from Amazon. They were less than $10.00 for six plus you get free shipping if you’re with Amazon Prime.
Use whatever blender you have at home but I used my BlendTec (30 second blend), to get this mix nice and frothy- creamy.
Place the green goodness in the freezer overnight and the party will be “on” and popping the next day.
If you’re a watermelon fan, you may also want to try my waterlemon lime granita recipe. It’s another five ingredient recipe that’s cool and refreshing.Print
Creamy Kiwi Key Lime Popsicles
A simply delicious recipe for kiwi key lime popsicles that is also dairy, gluten and sugar free.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 6-8
- Category: Dessert
- 4 kiwis peeled (reserve one for slicing)
- 1 key lime
- 1 (13.5oz) can coconut milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup wild honey (I used 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Blend 3 kiwis, juice of one key lime, coconut milk, honey and vanilla until frothy (about 30 seconds).
- Use reserved kiwi and slice thinly to place on either side of ice pop molds
- Carefully pour the mixture into the molds and cover making sure to leave at least 1/2 inch space.
- Freeze overnight and then enjoy.