Everyone loves a deliciously baked potato right? Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. Especially when those potatoes are loaded with tasty toppings…baked potatoes are the food everyone loves to love. Most people have a special way they like to top their baked potatoes. But, I’m sure that you have never had a baked potato loaded like this before.
This potato recipe is a bit more indulgent than you are probably used to seeing on The Domestic Life Stylist. But, I promise no calorie will go to waste.
We start with a perfectly baked Russet potato and top it with crispy bacon, boiled eggs, chives, cheese plus an unexpected secret ingredient… crispy kale chips. And just when you thought it was over, this bacon, egg and cheese baked potato is topped with a dollop of Greek yogurt. Can you say yum?
These potatoes would make a great side for this sweet baked bbq chicken but they are also good all by themselves.
See the recipe below.Print
Baked Potatoes with Bacon, Egg & Cheese
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp canola pil
- 4 strips (cooked/chopped) bacon
- 3 boiled eggs (diced)
- kale chips
- cheddar cheese
- Greek yogurt
- kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and dry potatoes
- Pierce multiple times with fork
- Rub potatoes with canola oil
- Sprinkle with kosher salt
- Bake for 1 hour or until fork tender
- Slit the top of the potato with a knife
- Lightly sprinkle the inside of the potato with salt and pepper
- Fill each potato with equal portions of bacon, eggs, chives, kale, cheese and top with a spoonful of Greek yogurt