Amazon Prime Day is here. It’s one of the biggest online shopping days of the year and if you don’t have a plan, you’re likely to miss out. First off, if you’re not an Amazon Prime member, what are you waiting for?
1) You can sign up for a FREE 30 day trial. Amazon Prime membership not only will allow to shop the Prime Day sale from July 15th and 16th but, you’ll get free same day, next day or two day shipping on many items. There’s nothing to lose.
But that’s not all, Amazon Prime also gives Prime members access to their free reading library. One of my favorite books in there right now is Whole 30. Yep, you read right. You can read the book free.
If you want to make your reading access unlimited just, upgrade to Kindle Unlimited for access of over 1 million books. But that’s up to you.
2) Follow me on Facebook (for lifestyle) or in the Healthy Rx group for health related Amazon Prime Day deals. If you’re looking out for a sale for something specific, let me know by leaving a comment or message and I’ll try my best to help you out.
3) Bookmark “the Domestic Life Stylist” Amazon Shop to see what Amazon Prime deals I’m checking out throughout the two days. I’ve created several Prime Day lists. Travel, Fashion, Kids, Home and more. I’ll be updating these lists throughout the 2 day event. In fact, I’ve already added some great Prime Day early access deals. You can start shopping here: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thedomesticlifestylist
Some of my favorite Amazon Prime deals are below. Listed updated throughout sale. Click to explore. Check back for more.
- Fire HD Kids Tablet 32 GB now 25% off, was $199.99 now $149.99
- Wifi Enabled Ring Video Doorbell, Save 53% and pay only 69.99 from $149.98
- Seamless thong 5 pack for only $10. That $2.00 for a great looking and quality panties, was $20
- One piece control top suit. 45% off makes it drop from $75 to $30 for this suit.
- Save 66% on first 3 months of Audible. Listen to lots of great books on the go!
- 3rd Generation Amazon Echo (Smart Speaker with Alexa–56% off Was $49.99, now $22
- Dyson V7 Animal Pro Vacuum with suction cup, save $120. Was $399.99, now $279.99
- 9 in 1 Instapot. Was $129.95. Now 57% off. With deal, $55.99
- All Clad 7-Piece Cookware. Save $149.98. Was $499.95. Now $349.97
- Philip Sonicare Toothbrush. Big price drop from $149.95 to $83.15. That’s 45% in savings!
- Ninja Air Fryer. You can fry, roast dehydrate and reheat. Great ratings on Amazon. Price drop to $99.99 from $129.99. That’s a 30% decrease. Amazon choice, means best reviews for compatible products. 4-quart fryer with basket.
- Apple Watch GPS 42mm. Gray case with black support band. High ratings on Amazon. Prime deal is 36% off!
Great for making smoothies like this one.
Women’s Thickened Down Jacket. Listed as $149.99. Pick your size and click the 40% coupon. Proceed to checkout and the price drops to $83.99
So many great reasons to listen to audio books. They have children’s books too. You can read at the doctor’s office, on your commute or on the go! Don’t have time to read, getting a membership to Audible may help.
One of the deals I’m most excited about is 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for only 99 cents.
It’s a real steal of a deal.
Try these for FREE!
There’s nothing to lose but so much to gain.
Don’t forget to follow along on Facebook on the spot Prime Day deals. Bookmark my Amazon Domestic Life Stylist Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thedomesticlifestylist and come back to this post during the next two days. It’s time to get primed up.
Are you reading this after Prime Day? No problem. Head on over to my Amazon Shop for some of my favorite Amazon Picks.
Comments ( 0 )