Happy Thanksgiving! I have so much to be thankful for this year. I’m sure you do too. In the every day hustle and bustle, it can be easy to lose track of being grateful. Thanksgiving is a good time to pause to acknowledge those blessings. By the way, I could go on and on and write a book about reasons why I am thankful. I’m just sharing some highlights.
So here goes…
- I’m thankful that even though two category 5 hurricanes hit my beloved Virgin Islands 2 weeks apart, all of my loved ones made it through safely.
- I’m thankful that I had the courage to start a YouCaring page and that together with my groom, friends near and far and even strangers, we were able to exceed the fundraising goal of $5,000.
- I’m thankful for four successful TV appearances this year, soon to be five.
- I’m thankful for the invite to the invite only, 2017 Disney Social Media Conference. And subsequently, another invite for 2018.
- I’m thankful that somehow, I won a day stay at a cabana at Disney’s Castaway Cay at that conference.
- I’m thankful for 16 years of unified love.
- I’m thankful for all the companies that I got to work with this year: Thred UP, Simply Orange, DSW, Hanes and Reebok to just name a few.
- I’m thankful that my family and I got to watch the 2017 solar eclipse together.
…and you already know that I’m thankful for you.
Watch this video below for a few more reasons that I’m thankful.