Is an impending snowstorm or snowday coming your way? Don’t worry. This list will give you lots to do so that you’re not bored to tears once it hits. Here are 31 things to do during a snowstorm.
- Polish your nails.
- Have a tea party.
- Watch movies.
Frozen is a fun family movie that everyone will enjoy.
- Make some popcorn to go along with your movie.
- Build a Snowman.
- Clean Your Email Inbox.
How many emails do you have in your inbox? Never mind. I’ve got some cleaning up to do too.
- Organize the kids’ toys.
Put toys in a toss, keep or donate pile. The ones you plan to keep, develop a system to organize them like this one.
- Make snow ice cream.
- Go sledding.
- Finish or start the book you’ve always been meaning to read. These books are a great place to start.
- Start writing the book that you’ve always been meaning to write.
- Make a snow day playlist.
- Use leftover crayons to make colorful snowflakes.
- Make a satisfying bowl of carrot ginger soup.
Originally published March 17, 2017. Updated 2/2019