Are you still trying to figure out what to buy for that hard to shop person on your list? I know it sounds cliche but the gift of health and wellness is the best gift that you can ever give. Next to that, these gifts come in at a close second. Here are the best health and wellness gifts whether you’re shopping for a seasoned health warrior or a wannabe health newbie.
- Clarisonic Facial Cleansing Set: You just can’t go wrong with a deep clean. especially when it comes to your face. Removes makeup, dirt and oil for a clean you can feel.
- BlendTec Blender : This blender is worth the investment and an absolute must. From nut milks, to soups and smoothies. This small appliance is the most used in my kitchen and any healthy foodie or any foodie for that matter would love it.
- Chai Tea Set: Do you know a tea lover? I do to (hint). Chai tea is always a great way to go. The presentation with this tea package makes it ready to gift too. I just love how easy this is to gift. Plus, the reviews are all five stars. You can’t get any better than that.
- Ancestry DNA Discovery Kit: This is the kind of gift that would be great for anyone on your list. As of publication of this gift guide, the Ancestry DNA Kit had dropped to $59 from $99. So if you have a hard to shop for person on your list, I would definitely jump on this. I bought a DNA few kits last year as gifts and it was a big hit. Plus, if you’re signed up for Ebates, you automatically earn cashback on this purchase.
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle: I don’t know if you’ve read the memo but plastic water bottles are the absolute worst. Get your loved one a stainless steel bottle that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold to keep drinks at the right temperature. The bottom compartment also doubles to store small items and keep hands free. Comes in four great colors.
- Jade Roller: Jade rollers have been all the buzz this year. And for less than $20, this little tool makes a great gift. Not only are you getting a healthy facial massage but, some beauty benefits as well.
- Swivel and Twist Board : Work out at home with this fun exercise board. It’s lightweight yet strong and easy to take on the go so you never miss any days in your exercise routine.
- Balance and Harmony Candle Bring a sense of wellbeing and calm to your with this balance and harmony candle. You get 68 hours of burn time with this soy wax candle from the Chesapeake Bay company.
- Foot Massager: Who doesn’t love a good foot massage? This foot massager uses Shiastu technique and has three different intensities. Feet support so much weight throughout the course of a day, they deserve to be pampered.
- Wellness Mama Cookbook: Over 200 recipes for the home cook. Currently less than $20 and a great gift for anyone.
- Colorful Bath Bomb Set: 14 cute bath bombs in an easy to carry box for a “spa at home” experience.
- Colorful Bath Bomb Set:Give someone a luxurious spa experience at home with these bath bombs.
- Origins GinZing Moisturizer
- Breville Juice Fountain: Everyone needs a good juicer. Breville is a great option to get them there.
- Indoor Cycling Bike: Keep active with an indoor bike
- 52 Lists for Happiness: A great way to start off the year with positivity. I like that this gift is so affordable too. Less than $13.00 for a thoughtful gift!
- Fruit Infuser Water Bottle: Get hydrated with fruit infused water. These bottles are also BPA-free!
: Facial moisturizers for the win.