If you’re fortunate to have a wedding anniversary to celebrate, by all means celebrate it. No matter what the media says, marriage is a sacred gift. One thing you don’t want to do is take your marriage for granted. If you’re tired of doing the same thing year after year, this post will help you shake things up. I mean, after a while, going to dinner to celebrate gets pretty routine. If you’re looking for something different, here are 16 ways to celebrate your wedding anniversary.
- Have an outdoor picnic.
- Watch your wedding video.
- Renew your wedding vows.
- Go on a cruise.
- Have an anniversary photo shoot.
- Visit the French Riviera.
- Have an anniversary party.
- Hire a personal chef to cook a romantic dinner for two.
- Take professional dancing lessons and go out dancing.
- Book a hotel room for the night
- Archive your life or vacations together in a commemorative photo book.
- Create an anniversary music playlist
- Buy his and her matching tee shirts.
- Create a time capsule. Plan to dig it up in 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Take the honeymoon you always wish you had.
- Get upgraded wedding bands.
Write a blog post professing your love for the whole world to see. Love you babe. Sweet sixteen.
Want more? Watch my video on Facebook and be sure to share.