One of the things that brings me great joy is the beach. Actually, in a recent post on Facebook, I even posted about it.
Just don’t blame me if you want to hop on a plane right away. If you can’t, at least you can sip on this mixed tropical papaya fruit smoothie and use your imagination. Here you go! Enjoy your island time.
10. Summertime– DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince
9. Beach in Hawaii– Ziggy Marley
8. Don’t Worry be Happy– Bobby Mcferrin
7. Escape (The Pina Colada Song) – Rubert Holmes
6. Golden- Jill Scott
5. 96 Degrees in the Shade– Third World
4. Kokomo– Beach Boys
3. Baby I Love Your Way– UB40
2. Beautiful– Damian Marley featuring Bobby Brown
1. Three Little Birds (Don’t Worry About a Thing)– Bob Marley
Which one of these songs is your favorite? What’s on your beach playlist?
Since you’re reading this post, I know that you are as much a music lover as I am. So here’s some great news. Amazon Music has a free 30 day trial that you can take advantage of. You can stream millions of songs ad-free and for 30 days, all for free. Now, that’s music to my ears.