With Valentine’s Day just around the corner I thought that we should steam things up a bit in the kitchen. Don’t you? How about some hot, hot chocolate.
- ½ cup half & half
- ½ unsweetened almond milk (Silk)
- 1 square ghirardelli (60% cacao chocolate)
- 2 (large) marshmallows~cut into pieces
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch sea salt
- *garnish with whipped cream
- Put all the ingredients in medium saucepan on medium-low heat and stir slowly -about 10 minutes
- Once chocolate and marshmallows are melted, remove from heat.
Milk and Cuddles