When I was a kid, I really didn’t like papayas. I mean I remember that there was a papaya tree in our yard at one time and no matter how my mom served it, I just didn’t like it. Maybe if she had served as part of this creamy frozen smoothie I would have lapped it up. Who knows? But my 4 year old loves this smoothie! The 10 month old noshes on pieces of papaya for a tasty snack.
Green to yellowish/orange skin gives way to orange fruit inside in a ripe papaya with the cutest olive green seeds. Papaya is a tropical fruit. It’s packed with vitamin C and can even be used as a meat tenderizer and aids in digestion.
- 2 cups or 1/2 ripe papaya (seeds removed)
- 1 banana (frozen)
- 1 cup or fruit of one mango (frozen)
- 1/2 can of 13.5 oz can coconut milk (chilled)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth
- Pour and enjoy immediately