You know what I love? Eggs. I always have and probably always will. One of the best ways to enjoy boiled eggs is in egg salad.
Egg salad goes well with watercress as well. Enjoy!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2.5 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp green onions (chopped)
- ½ tsp paprika
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & white pepper to taste
- Peel hard boiled eggs and mash with fork
- Add mayo, onions, paprika, salt and peppers
- Mix well
- Let chill in refrigerator
- Garnish with watercress
- Serve with bread or crackers as desired if you manage to have any left