The holiday season is an exciting but sometimes stressful time of year. Holiday parties, the influx of guests and gift exchanges can present some unique challenges. But one thing that doesn’t have to be a challenge is keeping your baby dry. Pampers has a variety of diapers and wipes to accommodate every baby’s diapering need. The best part is, these diaper innovations can all be found at your neighborhood CVS. Most CVS’s are open until midnight and some are even open 24 hours. That type of convenience comes “in handy” especially during the holiday rush. A neighborhood CVS is usually never far away. Such was the case this weekend when I found myself rushing to CVS because we had run out of Pampers Swaddlers. I love the softness of the Swaddlers against my baby’s skin and recently found out that they now go up to size 5. Yay! Anyway, we were going to a holiday party and between getting ready, I was also getting things together for when the babysitter came over. Onsies..check! Wipes…check! Diapers…low. Really low. So I hopped in my car and headed to the CVS literally 2 minutes away from my home. The CVS had a variety of Pampers products from diapers, wipes and Easy-Ups training pants. I grabbed the size 3 diapers, more wipes (because you just never know), and took the opportunity to get some other necessities as well. Here are some of my tips to get you through the hectic holidays:
- A holiday outfit is never complete without big lashes. Since mascara needs to be swapped out every 6 months, now may be a good time to see if your mascara needs to change. There are some fabulous products out there.
- Boost up on vitamin C. “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”. Taking vitamin C supplements during the fall/winter season is a sure way to give your immune system a boost.
- Bring a hostess gift. Wine, chocolates and candles are great options.
- Take some wipes with you. Baby wipes are great at wiping out food stains before they set. Pack some in “plastic baggies” in your purse, because every holiday party will have that one person that will spill a drink or drop some food on you. It’s nice to have your own stash.
- Keep a supply of diapers on hand. You don’t want to run out. But if you do, know that your neighborhood CVS is around the corner.
I had time to get stock up on diaper supplies, slip the vino in the gift bag and even snap a quick pic before the party. But don’t worry you can start stocking up on your own stash of emergency diapers and wipes by entering the contest below. One person (18 or older) will win coupons redeemable for one package of Pampers diapers (value 13.99) and one package of wipes (value 3.99). Winner’s choice of actual product. Use them at your local CVS store. Contest open to US residents. Enter below. a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.